confused nation
gettin' famous
on the internets
since 2001
2009 print edition

A pink slip for my morning classes and other random thoughts

Too bad half of my Wednesday classes are in the afternoon or I could totally be reaping the benefit of Rice/Houston going all fuck-shit-ass and canceling morning classes on account of the freezing rain we're apparently experiencing. I think it's funny that anywhere north of Kansas would probably be killing for this kind of weather right now but hey, no on expects Houston to be ready to salt the 610 Loop after a cold and rainy night.

I de-lofted my bed and put up my X-mas prints. Check it.


I still can't say I have the most exciting or the most dazzling room in all of college-dom, but you can only put so many nice things in a room run by Kyle and Louie before things start spontaneously breaking, exploding, or melting.

I'm already fairly guilty of doing something that I said I wouldn't do anymore: losing touch. I haven't talked to hardly anyone back in PCB since I left, including my own mom. Stupid stupid stupid! But my mom did tell me that I won a scholarship and that my brother got all A's. I loves me some good news.

I've started to notice that people just love to complain about the amount of attention they're getting, myself included. If it feels like the whole world is just sort of, you know, ignoring me then I fall into a funk and go all emo. But on the same token, I also hate feeling like all eyes are on me no matter the reason. I've sort of felt both ways as of late. I hate being a spectacle but I also hate being an anonymous shadow. Hmmph... I'll think more about that one and get back to you.

Still haven't shipped Christmas presents. Fuck.

Finally, here's a few pictures of Zach Braff to make everyone feel a little better about themselves.

No comments: