confused nation
gettin' famous
on the internets
since 2001
2009 print edition

Too late for Pokemon, too early for sleep

My fucking god, it's six AM. Addictive children's games, I swear. I really was doing good and almost had a human sleep schedule just a couple of days ago. Anyways, I was digging around el computer and my old Xanga journal and found a few tidbits that really set me in a nostalgic mood.


Hey, it's my room during O-week! No posters, no nothing. Just my gay O-week shirt and a computer and a really not comfy Old Dorm ladder.



Me, all flipped out on Ambien I think. I don't remember any of it, of course, but that's sort of how Ambien works.



This was quickly Photoshopped and printed in time for Dis-O. In retrospect, I guess my sideburns should probably go under my hair.



Duct Tape our doors in anticipation of Hurricane Rita, eh? This was the window that started the sensation we've all come to know as Choke Sex. Stayed like that until midway second semester when Caitlin what's-her-face (started with a W, old President of WRC) told us we had to take it down or Housing and Dining was going to pull some FBI-esque raid shit on 216.

No comments: