confused nation
gettin' famous
on the internets
since 2001
2009 print edition

I did something you can use!

In between bouts of doing work and reading about different types of piercings on Wikipedia, I've actually done something that every Rice student could probably benefit from--

Presenting The (Slightly Unofficial) Rice University Academic Calendar!
I painstakingly copy-pasted every single event from the Summer and Fall '07 sessions into Google Calendar. If you're anything like me, you can benefit from having every single little holiday and pass/fail deadline set in front of you. So if anyone uses GCal or iCal, knock yourselves out...

Rice University Academic Calendar (Summer Sessions 2007)
XML | iCal | HTML

Rice University Academic Calendar (Fall Semester 2007)
XML | iCal | HTML

Corrections are welcome. Just don't be a dick about it. And if you try to tell me this is available FROM RICE somewhere else, I'm going to just cry.

No comments: