confused nation
gettin' famous
on the internets
since 2001
2009 print edition

Donde esta el burro y la muchacha?

I found a torrent for the cult classic "Happiness." You don't realize how epic-- how delicious-- this discovery is. I thought that "Happiness" was just a joke among last year's seniors and that no one outside our small group of friends had ever seen the movie. But as we speak, twenty people are seeding this seedy movie my way. It's just a matter of time until I'm making bootlegs and giving them out for free in the academic quad, my elation only matched by the smile on my face and the boner in my pants.

Speaking of last year's seniors, we're almost a week away from those sleazy alumni being back for Beer Bike. I'm on the "Pick Joe Up" task force for Thursday night. I figure we'll bring the entire 90's out for that excursion.

The event board at Pub says that there's an upcoming "APC Pub Night" in April. I guess that'll coincide with our official succession from Will Rice and all the parties that will ensue.

I really hoped that just sitting down and starting to write would help me spur some more deep, insightful post that would garner me cool points. Nothing yet.

Wait for it...

SEED SEED SEED SEED SEED.

Nope. I give up. I'll try later... maybe tomorrow or something.

1 comment:

Camilla Allimac said...

[b]
WHO KNOW THAT MAN?

http://www.confusednation.com/ben/ben.jpg

http://www.confusednation.com/ben/bencam1.jpg

http://www.confusednation.com/ben/benshorthair.JPG